Author Topic: 1.2 Progression  (Read 10035 times)

January 31, 2014, 07:39:18 pm
Reply #30

Kuges

• View Profile
Ok, been setting up some auto production, and I've found a glitch. Any item that is chargeable, (batpacks lappacks and such) when they are crafted, before they are picked up, they are a item #, but when they are picked up for the first time, the item # changes : (example, not a real number = item crafts as item#100 but as soon as it's pulled out of the crafting-table/machine it switches to item#100:21 ). I been setting crafting for all the armors, and think I have most of these areas pathed around so they work. The only sticking point is energy crystals. When you drop the energy dust into compressor, it makes 30241. and it dumps into the AE system at this number. As soon as you pick it up, it converts to 30214:27.

Now, the problem. I can't set up a make a pattern for 30241.  that involves putting 9 dust into the pattern format, and clicking a 30214:27 into the output slot, then taking the pattern and putting it into the interface for the compressor. Now, every time you call for a energy crystal 30214:27, it makes a 30214. Which would be fine, I can set the auto crafting patterns to call for a 30214. The only problem is then it's looking for 30214, but it has no pattern for that, it only has the pattern for 30214:27. And it does make a difference.  And if I set the patterns for using a energy crystal 30214, it won't call for the 30214:27.

Now, I hope I have this glitch explained right. I can't seem to find a way around it other than auto crafting the dusts and dumping them into the compressor as needed.

But do have patterns set up and bug fixed for Nano Armor, and the Advanced Nano Armor Chest, Quantum Armor, and as I'm typing this, It's running the Gravi Chest and looking for glitches.   

January 31, 2014, 11:27:02 pm
Reply #31

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds like a bug either in IC or AE.  Hopefully IC, as that is being updated regularly atm.  For now I would just make a bunch of them, pick them up and drop them back in.

February 03, 2014, 02:10:03 pm
Reply #32

Kuges

• View Profile
Ok, just got something kinda cool set up. In front of your tool bench(tool rack area) there is a chest with a enderpack and a remote orderer. Holding the orderer and right clicking on it, will bring up a request interface. You can ask for anything in the AE system, stored (but seems you can't craft though it at this time), and it will be sent to the enderack. This is suppose work in all worlds/dimensions (haven't tried that part out yet) with unlimited range.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 02:16:25 pm by Kuges »

February 06, 2014, 08:43:36 pm
Reply #33

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's nice.  Is the orderer part of AE, or extra cells?

February 07, 2014, 01:09:56 pm
Reply #34

Kuges

• View Profile
Actually, i's Logic-pipes. Found out about it looking up interactions between AE and LP. It does work in Nether and mystworlds. I just wish they would figure out how to order crafting though it, then we would be set.

February 17, 2014, 04:24:24 pm
Reply #35

Kuges

• View Profile
Is there any way I can get a copy of the world to run a experiment on? I have the TC building almost done...and I'm thinking about moving it. I've tested small structures on a test world, but the insides of that tower are kinda complex, and I'd like to make sure it all works before I try it, lol. I'm thinking about using carriage frames (cube form).  Mainly I want to center it in that patch, and maybe even leave it floating off the ground a little.

edit : that or put the test server up for a couple days so I can fool with it, that would work.

February 17, 2014, 05:12:07 pm
Reply #36

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Below is the link to the file latest overworld backup.

http://theboard.synchro.net/Files/Overworld-20140217.zip

April 04, 2014, 05:46:25 pm
Reply #37

Kuges

• View Profile
Made a new age and it's ...interesting... lol. Link book is up by the mystcraft stuff, 3rd floor

April 08, 2014, 12:13:19 pm
Reply #38

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, I saw the map :)  I am working on another update for 1.6.4 (mod support for 1.7.x is just not there yet), as it has been a while since we have had one.  Might have it on test tonight, but depends on time.  I am planning on adding the prior world to test as well, as I think it is probably time be brought it back in.  Let me know your thoughts on that.

April 08, 2014, 04:09:08 pm
Reply #39

Kuges

• View Profile

April 08, 2014, 04:14:48 pm
Reply #40

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have not seen that one before.  Have you used it?  If you like it over the factorization barrels, then I can add it to test.

April 08, 2014, 05:06:58 pm
Reply #41

Kuges

• View Profile
It's pretty much to factorization barrels as what Extra Utilities  is to vanilla minecraft...latest version is even gotten to be like a cross between barrels and AE (lots of add on's that expand the capabilites) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcB0-_iIwkI   is a current mod look, and a decent one.

May 02, 2014, 05:08:31 pm
Reply #42

Kuges

• View Profile
Keep waiting to see what you are updateing, lol

btw, have you looked at Waila? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1846244-172-waila-152/   ;D

May 03, 2014, 02:59:05 pm
Reply #43

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, I have been slacking off on getting the update to test :)

I have read about WAILA, but have never used it.  We can give it a try on test.

May 03, 2014, 05:58:39 pm
Reply #44

Kuges

• View Profile
or Download FTB monster, direwolf or TPPI to see how it works, but gives nice info. lol, Working on my own personal base, but kinda waiting to see what all gets updated before I get real serious  ;D Here's Direwolf giving the basics of it (vid should start at the 5:20 min mark) http://youtu.be/qaqBYTj3hVI

Edit: just watched it, and it's pretty basic, but in my TPPI world it show a bit of info on some machines, like seeing how much is stored in tanks and energy cubes with out haven't to click on them, Drums actually show amount in them. not just the half full quarter full full thing.

On a side note, Fanfest just ended and this was the FanFest trailer this year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTUazuGdTw&list=UU3cxDDMpYTZ7PqZma4NdNuA
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:05:25 pm by Kuges »