Author Topic: 1.2 Progression  (Read 10006 times)

December 21, 2013, 10:04:58 pm

Kuges

• View Profile
Power building looks good. Was going to ask you what type of power supply, but decided to just stick to the resource supply/pattern builder.

We now have a 64k AE storage unit in.

and it's all patterned, so now just need to get the resources to make more.

Edit: and it looks like james is lurking on the forums as I post.

December 22, 2013, 05:07:43 pm
Reply #1

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I and working on 3 buildings at the moment.  One if for power, one for the AE system and machines to handle processing, and a third to act as a new workshop to replace the current marble building.  Going to try to finish the structure of the processing building tonight, and then start to get the power building up and running.

December 23, 2013, 05:20:35 pm
Reply #2

Kuges

• View Profile
Had a problem crop up tonight with our AE storage. Was moving the smithy,(was going to automate clear glass into the AE system) and saw that your quarry was dumping everything all over, import bus wasn't clearing the enderchest. Also at this time, nothing I trying to make in teh AE system would craft. The ender chest would start working again for a bit, if I removed 1 of the storage units from the drive and put it back in, but would stop working again in a couple mins time.

December 23, 2013, 07:23:18 pm
Reply #3

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ok, will take a look tonight.

December 24, 2013, 10:00:02 am
Reply #4

Kuges

• View Profile
And looks like I crashed the server again, lol. Not sure how, was on the myst age about to land on a Bliz.

hmm...and I might have just brought down Test as well. odd.

Just redid what I was trying on test, adding fluidducts to atomic science processing stuff, on a solo world, and it crashed, so that's probaby what caused test to crash. But still no idea about production.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:34:58 am by Kuges »

December 24, 2013, 03:33:50 pm
Reply #5

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The production server is crashing on server load with a nosuchmethoderror in resonantinduction.  Looks like it is getting the storage size of an RI battery.  Did you just place one in the world?  If not what was the last thing you were doing?

Test is getting an AbstractMethodError in atomic science on what appears to be some kind of centrifuge.  I am guessing that is what you were attaching the liquiduct to.

Both servers will be down until I can resolve the issue.  The only alternative is to restore a 6:00 am version of the overworld on  production.  Test is easy, as I can just take a copy of a working production world if we needed to.

For now I am going to try to update the UE mods to see if it will get around the two different issues.

December 24, 2013, 05:02:44 pm
Reply #6

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well production is back up, but I didn't do anything.  Looks like it started without the error on the second or third restart.  Please let me know what you did on prod before the crash, and might be best to avoid it until we figure out how to get around it.

I updated test with a copy of prod, but I already updated TE3 and Mekanism on it, so you will not currently be able to access it.  I may revert it back later tonight.

December 24, 2013, 09:14:32 pm
Reply #7

Kuges

• View Profile
Just before the crash I had just ented the myst age, which does have a couple of the RI modular batteries. I thought it was odd that the capaciters were scattered all over the platform, I just picked them up, checked the batteries, but they still had full capaciters, shrugged, and started flying to where the quarry was at. Saw a Bliz right next to it, so turned off flight control to drop down it it ot kill, that's when it crashed.

December 25, 2013, 05:14:14 am
Reply #8

technomage72

• View Profile
got 1.2, overwrote my directory, and getting cb's deploader popping up, downloading a forgemultipart, and then closing...no minecraft..

December 25, 2013, 05:25:05 am
Reply #9

technomage72

• View Profile
got past that, but kerno you have test and production showing the same download, yet logging into test fails:

CoFHMasquerade:2.0.0.b11b
CoFHLoot
CofhSocial
CoFHWorld
CoFHCore
ThermalExpansion:3.0.0.b11b

December 25, 2013, 09:53:00 am
Reply #10

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, in dealing with the crash that ocurred yesterday I have been playing around with test.  Not sure if I will release a new test client, or just revert test back to prod.  I am actually thinking the latter atm.  Until one of those occurs you will not be able to access test.

December 26, 2013, 05:23:51 pm
Reply #11

Kuges

• View Profile
Lava tank is pretty much empty, Should I move the pump? or do you want to move/expand the tank any?

December 26, 2013, 10:08:57 pm
Reply #12

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thought about using fluid storage units, but not sure I want to do that right now with the AE system being buggy.  Maybe we should just move the pump and continue with what we have for the time being.  We can always build a separate tank when we setup a new location for it.

December 27, 2013, 01:53:55 am
Reply #13

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nevermind, I removed the tank as I cleared the basement of that building.  I will setup a new underground area for tanks shortly.

December 27, 2013, 05:57:07 pm
Reply #14

Kuges

• View Profile
Production might have just crashed again, not sure why, I was zoning in from the nether, but have created a new myst age a little bit ago.