Author Topic: 1.2 Progression  (Read 10107 times)

May 10, 2014, 09:12:22 pm
Reply #60

Kuges

• View Profile
Reactor just kicked on, so got this http://imgur.com/p96oyri , Not sure how that would translate to our world (TPPI is based on RF, not sure all the rationals) but that seems to be not bad at all for a smallish reactor (5x5, one fuel rod, ender juice as coolant). Haven't used much fuel yet (total of 8 ingots, with 3 ingots of the waste produced so far).

May 20, 2014, 09:34:30 am
Reply #61

Kuges

• View Profile
Ok, still trying to figure out how to get the Reactor Control program to self start after the daily server reboot. But, we haven't been hitting it yet while its been running (so far our power needs are being handled by the solar/wind setup). Also, found out that Ender IO conduits don't connect to IC2 machines, and he doesn't plan on adding them. So  I just put levels on top of the blocks of the machines that need a red signal. Not pretty, but it works for the moment until I figure out something else.

May 20, 2014, 09:42:28 pm
Reply #62

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't you set it up as a start up program?

May 21, 2014, 03:12:17 pm
Reply #63

Kuges

• View Profile
Trying to get it to do that, but it errors out so far. Trying something different today, we'll see if it's running tomorrow.

May 24, 2014, 06:02:03 pm
Reply #64

Kuges

• View Profile
Redoing the patterns in the MAC...found a problem.  The old IC2 energy and lapton crystals are now completely broken for use in Power Suits creation. So far I can't make MV and HV batteries at all, MAC or crafting table. You might want to change the config for MPS to use the TE or Mek recipes.

On a side note...When flying though the End, don't hit "Q" while you have your MPS power tool in hand  ;D

May 25, 2014, 08:27:09 am
Reply #65

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll try to take a peek at the config later today.

May 26, 2014, 12:24:09 am
Reply #66

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Changed the server config to use TE recipies, and turned off IC2 recipies.  Below is the relevant changes to the powersuits config file.  You may want to make them client side so recipies show correctly.

####################
# general
####################

general {
    B:"Allow Conflicting Keybinds"=true
    D:"Base Heat Cap"=50.0
    D:"Energy per IC2 EU"=0.4
    D:"Energy per MJ"=1.0
    D:"Energy per RF"=0.1
    D:"Energy per UEJ"=1.0
    B:"Gregtech Recipes"=false
    B:"IndustrialCraft Recipes"=false
    D:"Maximum Armor per Piece"=6.0
    D:"Maximum flight speed (in m/s)"=25.0
    D:"Salvage Ratio"=1.0
    B:"Thermal Expansion Recipes"=true
    B:"Universal Electricity Recipes"=false
    B:"Use Graphical Meters"=true
    B:"Use Mousewheel to change modes"=true
    B:"Vanilla Recipes"=false
}

June 05, 2014, 09:50:04 am
Reply #67

Kuges

• View Profile
Switched the Reactor computer to a different program, new one doesn't have all the info as the one I was using, but this one isn't crashing all the time and actually starting with the server. Ender Pearls are kinda low, so replanted the lilies.  Finished putting all the clear glass into the main Hall, but, it seems the construction planes and clear glass won't work together yet.

June 17, 2014, 01:41:46 pm
Reply #68

Kuges

• View Profile
lol, Have fun moving.  Just found out Thaumcraft just got a working over as well, lots changed, most of that set up I have in game doesn't work like that anymore.  So next week or so I'll have to work on fixing it. Somethings seem to be better, like research. In fact looks like there might be a way to copy completed research and give them to others (not sure how that works yet, it's new).

June 27, 2014, 08:29:52 am
Reply #69

Kuges

• View Profile
YAY! Welcome Back. 8)

June 30, 2014, 06:53:43 am
Reply #70

Kuges

• View Profile
did I accidentally the whole server again?  ;D  I started friday on making a liquid xp storage tank and am going to set up a auto enchanter and a auto-anvil. Then maybe some monster farms in the underground. Also have to rework the the Thaumcraft building, and am going to make a magic bean farm over there.  ;D