Author Topic: I think I accidentally the whole server!  (Read 1982 times)

September 19, 2013, 04:56:05 pm

Kuges

• View Profile
So I was playing with my new frame bore (been working fine for a couple hours) when I pushed a button and server seems to have pooped.

September 19, 2013, 06:22:47 pm
Reply #1

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The server is back up.  The crash was in redstone in motion, so probably just a bug with it.  You may want to try it on test first, though the same thing may happen there.  If it happens again let me know exactly what action you performed right before the crash.

September 19, 2013, 07:55:08 pm
Reply #2

Kuges

• View Profile
I need to set up the computer controled engine (from a distance using wireless, from what I"ve seen). I think it might be a problem with a active grav suit inside the template area ( was getting odd stuff all night, makes it fun)

September 19, 2013, 08:05:45 pm
Reply #3

Kuges

• View Profile
MIght be down again, tried logging in, it did a hard crash (all the way out of MC). On logging back in, it did a java expection crash, now server showing not avaiable. I hope I didn't corrupt my mining age (where  I was working on this, might be age 99, can't remember)

September 19, 2013, 09:00:46 pm
Reply #4

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I restarted the server again and moved your char back to spawn in the overworld.  Avoid world 99 for now, as if you go back in it will most likely crash again.  I will copy the world to test to see if we can play around with it.

September 19, 2013, 09:12:20 pm
Reply #5

Kuges

• View Profile
Thanks, sorry about that, I have made this bore on test (not to this scale, mind you) And from what I read, just having a person move with the frames is a bit buggy from the start. Me throwing grav suite at it might be a bit much  :D And here I thought my only real problem was figuring out how to move the items from the ae network on the bore to my home network  :D