Author Topic: Server Update 1.5.2 - 1.0  (Read 1416 times)

August 18, 2013, 10:49:41 pm

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The update has been deployed.  Everything seems to be going OK, except Dynmap does not yet support a few of our mods (NumiRP,microblocks).  Seeing marble and basalt will not currently render, the maps will look as little funny as they update.  They have support in the current alpha version, which I am playing around with on test, but I have not yet gotten it working for those two mods.

You guys already know the main change in this update, besides going to 1.5.2, which is the loss of RedPower 2.  We have NumiRP to cover the worldgen and other mods to handle alternate functionality.  We also lost obsidian plates, as it was never updated.  I may look for an alternative for that, but for now we are stuck with vanilla plates.

There were several mods I wanted to add in this update (Mine factory reloaded, tinkerers construct, etc.), but I figured I would get this update out with mostly existing mods.  The next update will contain some of the additional mods.  I will be setting that up on test shortly.

Please let me know if you notice any issues on the production server.