Author Topic: Test Server Update 1.5.2 1.0  (Read 5313 times)

August 11, 2013, 12:27:05 am
Reply #15

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just drained my two tanks and that solved the problem.  Breaking a block in the tank does not work.  It lets you login, but as soon as you complete the tank again the old liquid will fill again and the client will crash.  Attach a liquid disposer to the tank and let it drain into that.

Please drain any redstone or ender iron tanks you have.  I would do the same for quantum tanks, as it may cause an issue with them as well.

Also please test the client to see if you see any issues.  All of the major issues that I found should now be resolved.

August 11, 2013, 11:05:11 pm
Reply #16

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Posted another small update.  This one contains Optifine seeing we are going to be testing for another day or two.  If it gives anyone issues, just remove it.

August 12, 2013, 08:28:26 pm
Reply #17

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anyone else having issues with nuclear info panels on the test server?  The text at times is all distorted and unreadable.  Happens on default and custom texture pack.

August 19, 2013, 06:42:28 am
Reply #18

Kuges

• View Profile
Are the IC2 electrical machines (electric Furnace, compressor and such) disabled? They appear in the NEI, but can't pull up the recipe for them.

August 19, 2013, 06:47:02 am
Reply #19

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No, they should be enabled.  I will try to take a look at the recipes tonight.  Might be an issue with NEI plugins.  Are you getting recipes for other items?

August 19, 2013, 06:50:26 am
Reply #20

Kuges

• View Profile
Yeah, other items are fine, just noticed those when I was working on stored patterns in the autocrafter that were no longer valid, that was one of them.

August 19, 2013, 10:33:12 pm
Reply #21

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just noticed that it appears butterflies are dropping gravity guns  :)  I am guessing this is an item ID issue.  Does anyone know what mod added butterflies, or is that a vanilla 1.5.2 thing?

August 20, 2013, 07:49:33 am
Reply #22

Kuges

• View Profile
I think I read they are a Forestry, a offshoot of bee breeding. I'm not sure though.

Also, the IC2 machines, if you try to make one using the old recipes, you get a GT machine instead (Craft a Electric Furnace, get a GT Automatic Furnace instead). Not sure I like that change. :(

Edit : Found it - http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/1haf8h/gregtech_update_killed_base_ic2_machines_way_to/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:00:12 am by Kuges »

August 20, 2013, 05:40:09 pm
Reply #23

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Grav gun and IC2 machines, fixed.  You will have to update the client side config to make the crafting window look correct, or just ignore it and wait for the next client update.  The create item though will be the vanilla machine.  The grav gun update will not take effect until the next server restart.

August 23, 2013, 11:34:59 am
Reply #24

Kuges

• View Profile
http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/ObsidiPlates

Found this, not sure if it's the same mod we did use, but has 1.5.2 and 1.6 versions already out.

August 23, 2013, 02:09:56 pm
Reply #25

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, I noticed they updated it.  Will look to include it in the next client update, which should be up on test this weekend.

Also going to poke around on test to try to determine why our tps is so bad.  After a restart, with no users on, we are lucky to get 10-12 tps.  Might run it through a profiler to at least see if I can determine which mod the time is being spent in.  Will also try to start popping anchors to see which areas are causing the most issues.

August 23, 2013, 08:02:28 pm
Reply #26

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also planning on adding Tinkerers Construct, Natura, Extra Utilities, and some CC add-ons to test.  Was thinking of adding MFR as well, but not much recent activity from that author, and no 1.6.2 version yet.  It's open source, so it will eventually get updated, but would like to see some activity on it before adding it.  We'll see though.  I may add it to test to play around with, as we can always drop it before moving it to production if needed.

August 24, 2013, 09:23:58 am
Reply #27

Kuges

• View Profile
I'm reinstalling everything on my home computer, just did a fresh DL of the pack, and getting this on log in :

ID 13447 from Mod Forestry is missing

August 24, 2013, 10:19:47 am
Reply #28

Kuges

• View Profile
And went to my work computer, which has been running it all week, and get the same error. (same version of the pack that I've been running all week, no changes)

August 24, 2013, 11:35:37 am
Reply #29

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry about that.  This has been fixed in the current client download.  It was related to the grav gun butterfly issue.  I may the change a while ago, but last night was the first reboot.