Author Topic: New Stuff  (Read 2478 times)

May 19, 2013, 07:49:17 pm

Kuges

• View Profile
Can't say I'm going to miss scorps spawning everywhere.. ;D

But, been playing FTB solo some, and Powersuits is interesting and fun, and so is AE (actully, that can be a stand alone mod, and mixes with RP and IC/BC quite well)

May 20, 2013, 01:06:50 pm
Reply #1

Kuges

• View Profile
Also, can't seem to be able to access any of my chests/machines. Right click does nothing, not even a error message.

May 20, 2013, 05:08:35 pm
Reply #2

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry, with the upgrade of FE we lost prior permissions and group membership.  By default I believe it has everyone as guest, which does not allow access to anything.  I added you to Members, which I think is all I had to do last time to fix the issue.  Will setup permissions for /spawn /home etc shortly.  You will have to do a /home set again as that was lost in the update.

May 22, 2013, 07:48:52 pm
Reply #3

Kuges

• View Profile
also can't seem to plant, either by hand , and my wheat farm don't seem to be working right either.

May 22, 2013, 08:43:33 pm
Reply #4

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Are you still not able to access chests?  If not then maybe I did something wrong on the perms.  It appears to be setup correctly now.  I'll play around with it a bit more.

May 23, 2013, 05:59:45 am
Reply #5

Kuges

• View Profile
Yeah, can open chests and machines now, just can't plant, can harvest, just can't place them back...haven't tried placing other blocks, will try that next.

More : Can place blocks, can plant wheat on old farm, mutli farm is missing it's control board, which is might be the problem there. Still can't plant cane inside my compound, but could by the river over the hills (not being able to plant cane what started me looking at stuff last night, lol) going to see if there's been a change to cane or something

Next: Ok, got it working, seems slightly different layout than my FTB solo world.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 11:19:26 am by Kuges »

May 23, 2013, 04:00:35 pm
Reply #6

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
OK, good.  Let me know if you notice any other issues.

May 24, 2013, 07:15:02 am
Reply #7

Kuges

• View Profile
I have a *almost* stable new mining world up, I think it's Age 99. It has lightning and no glowstone/crystals, and dungeons. Other than that, think it's almost the same as the old age. And it does have AE's Quartz (main reason I made it, need a ton of that) ;D

May 24, 2013, 07:11:24 pm
Reply #8

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice.  I actually ran out to generate new chunks on the existing age last night, but a new world would probably be better.

What does "almost" stable mean? :)

May 24, 2013, 07:52:33 pm
Reply #9

Kuges

• View Profile
It has lightning. Most guides say to put the "clear" page last, but I didn't have that one. but getting lots of pages raiding this new age, might get it soon.

And I put dirt blocks over the quarry/tess's to be safe, lol