Author Topic: New 1.4.6 Forge Server Online  (Read 2729 times)

December 22, 2012, 11:37:33 pm

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The new server is online on the default port, replacing the Tekkit server.  I did take Tekkit down a little earlier than planned, so if anyone still needs access to it let me know.

Unfortunately the server and client are not very stable right now.   Seeing 1.4.6 just came out we are using a lot of betas versions of mods, and forge is also still cleaning up issues.  This should stabilize over the next week.  During this time we will hopefully get a few more of the mods that have not yet been updated to 1.4.6, and in turn are not on the new server.

I have currently restricted dynmap to a 500 block square, but will increase it in time (once worldgen is done).

I am still playing around with some of the mod configs to handle world gen issues, so we WILL be regenerating this world shortly (probably tomorrow).  So nothing you do now will stay.  Feel free to play around with it, just understand it will not last long.

Client Download

If you do have issues with the client, you may want to try removing Optifine.  I had to include the ultimate version in this one instead of standard, as that was the only version updated for 1.4.6.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:31:02 pm by Baltazar »

December 23, 2012, 02:26:51 pm
Reply #1

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You may want to remove Optifine and rebuild the jar if you are having issues with crashes or textures.  It was giving my my machine as well as Marisa's issues.

December 23, 2012, 07:59:22 pm
Reply #2

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The server has been updated and is now online.  The world is still temporary.  I am working on selecting a good seed now.  This should be done tonight, at which point we will have out permanent world :)

Client Download

December 24, 2012, 06:46:47 pm
Reply #3

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
While we wait for the login servers to come back up, below is the link to the new client.  It has Optifine and Inv tweaks added, as well as forge updated to 480, which was needed to resolve an issue with Mystcraft.  I have not tested this yet, but I'm pretty sure we will be ok.  Once login servers are online I will confirm everything is ok, and then deploy the forge update to the server.

Client Download

December 24, 2012, 11:24:29 pm
Reply #4

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Another quick update.  Added Balkon's Weapon Mod, as well as updated GT and RC.

Client Download

December 28, 2012, 08:31:44 pm
Reply #5

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Another update.

Updated Dynmap to 1.3-alpha-2 (Added RP and TF support)
Updated ComputerCraft to 1.4.8.1
Updated Ender Storage to 1.3.1.1
Updated Misc Peripherals to 2.3
Updated Omnitools to 2.2.5
Updated Portal Gun to 1.4.6v2
Updated Soul Shards to 1.19
Updated Steves Carts to 2.0.0.a41
Updated WRCBE to 1.3.2.4
Updated Logistics Pipes to 0.6.9.43
Added IC2 Backpack Hud 2.2
Added Dimensional Anchors 52.0.5
Added Immibis Core 52.0.5