Author Topic: Some reciepes not showing on NEI  (Read 3474 times)

November 21, 2012, 08:19:37 am

Kuges

• View Profile
Not sure now this is handled, but some things I've noticed are showing up, I'm going to start keeping a list:

Electron Tubes
Circuit Boards

November 21, 2012, 08:24:44 am
Reply #1

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is it not showing up at all in NEI, or is it showing up without a recipe?

November 21, 2012, 12:23:02 pm
Reply #2

Kuges

• View Profile
it shows up, but can't click for the recipe

November 21, 2012, 12:57:10 pm
Reply #3

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not all items have recipe support.  This will happen more often now as many of the mods are betas, and then have not setup complete NEI support for them yet.  Also some items (i.e. Iron Chests mod) just have no NEI support.   So you will see them, but NEI does not know the recipe to them.

November 21, 2012, 02:48:32 pm
Reply #4

Kuges

• View Profile
Ok

So far everything is running pretty smooth that Ive tried (outside of the slime invasion, which might be a swamp thing).  Anything specifically you want me to check out?

November 21, 2012, 03:58:08 pm
Reply #5

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think slimes were added to swamps recently in vanilla MC, but could be mistaken.

So far it seems things are working ok.  Inter mod compatibility is one that probably still needs to some.  An example is the Forestry bags that hold certain times of items.  They are currently setup for the vanilla items, but I still may have to add some of the mod items too them.  There may be other things of this nature as well.

Also if you have not already, try creating some Mystcraft worlds and going to the Twilight forest.  I've played around with Mystcraft a bit and it seems to work well.  I have gone to the Twilight Forest, but have not done much else.

On a side note most all mods that we currently have installed for the test server have been updated to 1.4.5, so I will most likely be updating the test server tonight to that version.  I will post a new client zip when that occurs.

November 21, 2012, 07:03:49 pm
Reply #6

Kuges

• View Profile
My journey so far...

I loaded up a couple of link books, set up a written book, made sure I had supplies...link books, stands, food, saplings, tools, a chest, and opened the book.  Traveled to Age 2....

Zone in, and Crash. Reload, and black screen but I'm dieing, and crash. Reload back in and was stable, but I had to respawn from death, and all my gear is now gone, lol. Needless to say, I'm stuck there.....just Me, some bats, some pumpkins, quite a few diamonds I can't mine.....and A TON OF SLIMES, lol (no trees btw, so I can't make any tools, and I didn't get a crash report, sorry, was trying to get back in to try to salvage my stuff, lol)