Author Topic: Combustion Engine Exploding  (Read 3010 times)

August 27, 2012, 03:20:02 pm

Kuges

• View Profile
Seems I've had a water pipe glitch and my combustion engine that is running my refinery exploded. That wouldn't be too bad if the explosion would ever stop, lol. It's been exploding for the last hour.  I can't get any where near the thing (not even sure it's the engine, just a guess) I start taking damage 25-30 blocks out, though walls lol.

August 27, 2012, 04:02:12 pm
Reply #1

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Try doing a /trust [buildcraft] in your claim to see if it stops.

I might have to let Grief Prevention know about the engines as custom TNT blocks.  I have heard this could happen on those as GP keeps recreating them.

August 28, 2012, 07:46:42 am
Reply #2

Kuges

• View Profile
Yeah, looks like it was a problem with the the engine not being allowed to destroy itself, we got it fixed finally (many Bothens died bringing us this information).  From now on any Combustion Engines will be put outside claim, using a energy link to power the actual devices, lol.

August 31, 2012, 08:39:50 am
Reply #3

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I've added the engines, as well as a couple of the other explodable mod items to the GriefPrevention plug-in's configuration.  It should now let them expload without recreating them.  Let me know if you continue to have any issues.