Author Topic: Minecraft 1.10.2  (Read 2308 times)

July 13, 2016, 11:05:25 pm

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Was thinking about putting up a 1.10.2 server under test to play around with.  It will have a much smaller set of mods on it, as many of the ones we are using are still stuck at 1.7.10.  Let me know if that is something you would be interested in.

And I still need to update the production server with the latest mod updates for the mods still updating for 1.7.10.

July 17, 2016, 09:33:40 am
Reply #1

Kuges

• View Profile
FTB has a 1.10 unstable pack, and I think there might be others

July 28, 2016, 12:29:04 pm
Reply #2

Kuges

• View Profile
Or All The Mods : http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/all-the-mods  been playing on a FTB Unstable Server, and it seems to be lacking alot.

July 31, 2016, 05:56:41 pm
Reply #3

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah many mods just have not, or in same cases may never, upgrade past 1.7.10.

November 21, 2016, 08:51:00 pm
Reply #4

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thinking of bringing a single server back up for 1.10, but was considering using an actual FTB pack instead of doing a custom one like we have been.  Any thoughts on that?  I'm thinking it should give us a cleaner pack, which will be easier to maintain moving forward.  Drawback though is not being able to specifically pick the mods and their configuration.  If you agree with this and have any preference on packs, then let me know.  Will probably try to set something up over the holiday.

November 25, 2016, 02:39:09 pm
Reply #5

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Debating between the Direwolf and Infinity packs.  Let me know if you have a preference.  Think I'm going to try Direwolf first unless you have thoughts otherwise.

Also, will probably disable the Blood Magic mod.  Not really familiar with the mod, but the the description stating that you needed "a piece of Demonic Will" in order to build the "blood alter", makes me believe it might not be a mod I want Marisa playing.

November 25, 2016, 08:51:52 pm
Reply #6

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Decided to put them both up for now to play around with.  Both should be considered test for the time being.  Blood magic was disabled on both servers.  Also brought up a vanilla server that I will be testing with as well.  All are currently on 1.10.2.

November 25, 2016, 09:28:57 pm
Reply #7

Kuges

• View Profile
lol, been trying to decide Infinity Lite vs Direwolf myself, while waiting to see what pops up here and on the Flamegoat sub severs. while messing around with my own 1.7 pack (goofing around with unlimited ProjectE, lots of fun)

Blood Magic...I like BM alot, haven't messed with it in 1.10 yet, see lots of new stuff. But don't think it's a mod for a kid friendly server (helped counsel a couple of friends that were cutters in the 90's- 00's, and can see it as a Mature rated mod)

November 25, 2016, 10:16:05 pm
Reply #8

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, it didn't seem kid friendly.  Hopefully disabling it does not imbalance anything else in the pack.  Let me know if you notice any issues.

I've also installed Sponge on each of these servers for server side plugin support.  Initially this will probably just involve an essentials like plugin (i.e. /spawn /home etc.) and a multi world plugin.

November 27, 2016, 10:47:28 am
Reply #9

Kuges

• View Profile
All Mekanism pipes/cables seem to have a bug that crashes you if you try to remove them. So report that the Configurator will do it, I just haven't been able to make it yet, haven't found any lapis

November 27, 2016, 01:36:28 pm
Reply #10

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is it any cables/pipes to their machines, or the cables/pipes Mekanism provides?

November 27, 2016, 03:52:07 pm
Reply #11

Kuges

• View Profile
Mek stuff itself, It's a known issue.

Also, cleared the area out where I was dying, so if it happens to anyone else, they land in a clear room with steps up.

November 27, 2016, 08:47:47 pm
Reply #12

Kuges

• View Profile
Got a friend that is trying to set up a Infintiy Lite server as well, but running into issues, its a Curse Voice app chat, if you have it,  The Channel name is "Flamegoat Offical" posting in #coding corner, his name is Elmisnter

link to chat is :https://www.curse.com/flamegoat
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 08:49:25 pm by Kuges »

November 27, 2016, 10:55:05 pm
Reply #13

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just posted to it.

November 28, 2016, 07:14:28 pm
Reply #14

Kuges

• View Profile
Just died in the nether,... and respawned in the nether, so something is funky with death spawns