Author Topic: ARK: Survival Evolved  (Read 4223 times)

December 17, 2015, 12:12:40 am
Reply #30

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice.  Last one of those I had was killed by ants that flew over the wall.

December 17, 2015, 09:12:00 pm
Reply #31

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tamed a female carno, so they are now mate boosted when you take them out together.  Also made a saddle for Carl, so he can now be ridden.  Need to boost his stamina, as it takes a bit to recharge.

December 17, 2015, 09:23:33 pm
Reply #32

Kuges

• View Profile
Not sure how the mate bonus works...but took the Pred gang out 3 times today ...2 Rex's spawned in the valley, and they didn't seem to have a problem with any of them > (second one was after dark, I took Luke to grab a supply crate that landed in the pond there. after remounted, the ground started shaking, I turned on the torch and looked around, and there was a Rex bearing down on me just out of the light, lol, ran back and got the Meat Boys , lol)

December 17, 2015, 10:13:41 pm
Reply #33

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think the mate boost gives a 30% bonus to all stats of each boosted dino, which is a pretty nice boost.  I normally run around with two carnos and a few raptors, and I can normally take on a pretty good number of dinos at a time.  There is obviously a limit though.  Almost lost one of the carnos the other day on the beach, as I just seemed to agro everything on the beach at once, including about 4-5 dimos, which were the biggest issues, as they are hard to hit.

The carno is nice to use, but not sure if I currently like the stamina on it.  Might be better if I put levels into it, but not sure if it is worth skipping HP and dmg.  I might just keep the raptor as the main mount, and let the carnos follow, as they don't have the stamina issues when you are not riding them.  The mount I want to try is the saber, but haven't been successful grabbing one of those yet.

December 19, 2015, 01:39:39 am
Reply #34

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We now have a bridge across the river to the north.  Will make moving dinos back and forth easier and safer.  Also, one more level to Bronto saddle.

December 19, 2015, 08:28:29 pm
Reply #35

Kuges

• View Profile
Ok, some more walls made. And think I have almost everyone parked and put on passive again, don't know if you changed everyone, or something that the update did. Bill is alot easier to park with the saddle, lol. just have to exit off the tail for fall damage.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:20:54 pm by Kuges »

December 19, 2015, 11:29:46 pm
Reply #36

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, I noticed they all seamed to aggro today.  Might have been the update.  We're about half done with the first level of the walls.

December 22, 2015, 12:40:56 am
Reply #37

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fabricator built.

December 24, 2015, 01:04:35 am
Reply #38

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There is a second saber and bird, both with saddles.  Also got a second Rex, but only Bob has a saddle atm.

Working on a new structure.  Just getting all of the pillars lined up for the foundation right now.  Thatch is just there to as we line them up but will be replaced with stone.  Setting it up, so we have a permanent place to setup the generator and electrical items, as I do not want to set that up in the current structure.

December 28, 2015, 02:53:38 pm
Reply #39

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The first walled off area of the new building is in place, and I have already put in several of the crafting stations in it for use.  I will put in more of the storage tonight, and will start to move some of the items there shortly.  This is only one room of a larger building, but setting it up so we can start using it, as the full building will take a while to complete.  The next room I will be doing will be the one to hold the generator, so that we can start to setup some refrigerators, lights, etc.

December 28, 2015, 06:30:14 pm
Reply #40

Kuges

• View Profile
What do you need made?

December 28, 2015, 08:22:01 pm
Reply #41

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Right now, it is mainly stone ceilings and walls.  So that is a lot of wood and stone.

December 29, 2015, 12:30:34 am
Reply #42

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Industrial grill in place in new building.  Like the fabricator, you place 1 gas in the inventory and you turn it on. It will run for 20 minutes on the 1 gas.  It cooks a lot of meat in that time.  I would not put in more than one gas, as you do not want it burning more if you forget to turn it off.  No need to turn it off if only feeding it one gas at a time, as you may need it again within the 20 minute run time.

December 29, 2015, 08:22:25 pm
Reply #43

Kuges

• View Profile
Saw that, but didn't get to use it today. took Bob out hunting for a bit, but then got called into work on my day off. After was too annoyed to try to get the game to let me log in (usually takes about 15mins) Tomarrow, might be busy after work, might be movieng to housesit for 2 weeks, so logins will be a breeze.