Minecraft Server > General

Server Issue

(1/2) > >>

Baltazar:
Sorry, but it appears the ATI control center spun out again eating up all of the systems memory, which took the MC servers down.  They are back up now.

Kuges:
haven't really had any problems on test, any idea when you might move it to production?

technomage72:
I apologize for almost crashing the server today...apparently vacuum hoppers don't follow chunk load rules, as I had 50k exp orbs when I logged on this evening. 6 hours later, I was finally able to get it under control and now have my ess/xp farm redstone controlled for when I am on.

Baltazar:
Want to test a few more things and as long as I do not find anything major, I will deploy.

Baltazar:
Sorry for delaying this update.  I've just been tied up with other things.  Due to the amount of time that had passed, I decided to update the test server again for all of the mods that have changed over the past month.  I hopefully will finish that up tonight and will post a new client download.  As long as everything goes well with testing, I will try to push it to production shortly after that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version