Author Topic: Test Server Update 1.7.10 1.2  (Read 2466 times)

March 01, 2015, 09:47:32 pm

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just posted a new client which can be used on the test server.  Everything has been brought up to date, and we added a few mods as well like Thermal Dynamics and Open Peripherals.  Seeing Cauldron is now dead, we had to switch back to a standard forge server, and in turn lost all bukkit plugins.  Fortunately forge essentials has been updated so that is now running on the test server, which will provide some of the functionality provided by the plugins (i.e. /spawn, /home, etc.).  Dynmap was also updated and has better 1.7.10 mod support, but is still not perfect.

Try it out and let me know if you notice any issues.  Also if there are any additional mods we would like to add, let me know.

March 02, 2015, 11:01:08 am
Reply #1

Kuges

• View Profile
So Far everything is looking stable. It is showing me what other worlds its' saveing, like the End and Nether. most I've tracked down, but one I'm having a hard time finding anything on a world called FZhammer. I think it's from factorization.

One I found this weekend we might look at is Aroma's Mining World  : http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1287828-aroma1997s-mods-betterchests-mining-world-mod

It just adds a easy flat world for mining.

March 02, 2015, 04:41:51 pm
Reply #2

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I looked at the mining world mod, and might not be needed if the quarries are working again in Myst worlds (haven't tested), as you should be able to create Myst worlds designed for mining.

I will look at turning off the save messages this evening.

Do you want to leave this on test for a bit, or would you rather push it to production?

March 02, 2015, 06:19:51 pm
Reply #3

Kuges

• View Profile
let me test the quarry thing tomarrow, not going to get a chance to try it tonight, I'll post on it then.

March 03, 2015, 09:36:40 am
Reply #4

Kuges

• View Profile
Ok, looks like thw quarry works in the digger age without a hitch.

March 07, 2015, 12:09:41 am
Reply #5

Baltazar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You okay with moving it to production?

March 07, 2015, 05:58:04 am
Reply #6

Kuges

• View Profile
Yeah, go for it.