General > Announcements

Server Update

(1/2) > >>

Baltazar:
We just switched the server from a straight Forge server to Cauldron.  This allows us to run both Forge mods as well a Bukkit plug-ins.  This change does not require any client update.  In this change we have also added a number of plug-ins i the server.  Below is the current list.

Essentials
WorldGaurd
WorldEdit
WorldBorder
Vault
PermissionsEx
LWC
Multiverse
IConomy
CoreProtect
ChestShop

We have also added back the old 1.5.2 world to the server.  Currently it is always dark, as it appears to have The End enviorment, even though it is set to Normal.  I will play around with it more tomorrow night.

If you notice lag it may be due to chunk generation that is being performed tonight on the main world.  This hopefully will be finished within the next 12 hours.

Baltazar:
Kuges, when you have a chance, please give me the names of the current myst worlds you want to keep, as I want to clean up the ones we are not using if possible.

Kuges:
I don't have anything in any of them them, just a few quarry holes, so you can get rid of any of them, I believe.

Kuges:
...And I jumped to Myst 1 to look for nodes with out a link book again.. and none of the commands are working. Even /help gets me : "You do not have permission to use that command".

Baltazar:
The /spawn /home and /sethome commands are back now.  You can always use /mvtp world to get back as well.  I think you figured this out as I see you on the overworld now :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version